It is Tuesday, which implies the weekly Future 2: Past Mild reset is right here. The most recent replace tackles a couple of areas in dire want of tweaks, together with for these operating the Presage at Grasp Issue and correcting the Eyes of Tomorrow drop rate. As Season of the Chosen inches nearer to completion, here’s what the most recent Future 2 replace brings to the desk.
Future 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124
First issues first, let’s discuss Presage. Presage is a brand new occasion that is part of the Unique quest to get Dead Man’s Tale, the most recent Scout Rifle. It is an superior addition to discover Calus’ derelict ship, particularly given the extent of problem it has to supply. For these operating Presage on Grasp problem, nonetheless, there was a reported bug that had gamers respawning within the Void, which is on the spot loss of life. Fortunately, that is now fastened.
Wrathborn Hunts has additionally seen a small tweak regarding the problem the place “immune” would present up when Guardians are in the course of dealing harm to the Excessive Celebrant. This has additionally been corrected alongside the very annoying problem on the Tangled Shore the place gamers would die immediately in the event that they touched a particular spot close to Quitter’s Properly. No extra on the spot loss of life: all the time factor. Not less than for the participant.
Scan and Heroic VIP patrols have additionally been focused with this replace with Bungie fixing the reported problem that these actions weren’t exhibiting up when on Europa. Battlegrounds has additionally seen a vital spherical of changes, as seen beneath:
- Fastened a difficulty the place gamers may regenerate infinite Tremendous vitality from teammates operating by means of hallways.
- Fastened a difficulty the place gamers would incorrectly obtain an “on-line privileges” dialog when attempting to launch particular Battlegrounds actions or the Battlegrounds playlist with a fireteam member who hadn’t unlocked the exercise.
- Fastened a difficulty the place the Cabal Pyro Flamethrower projectile generated a variety of community utilization, resulting in unusual combatant behaviors inside Battlegrounds actions.
Different fixes embrace updates to how the Mandle of Battle Concord capabilities in PVP with a small quantity of Tremendous being given when an enemy Guardian is defeated with weapons that matches that Tremendous vitality. Moreover, a small harm enhance has additionally been given for many who defeat enemies with weapons that match the participant’s harm sort whereas the Tremendous meter is full. The draw back to that is that this enhance is shorter in PvP than it’s in PvE.
Eyes of Tomorrow
Final week, we broke down what the heck was going on with the Eyes of Tomorrow Rocket Launcher drop rate. Seems, the inaccessibility of it wasn’t in our heads, there was an precise problem with the Dangerous Luck Safety characteristic. Fortunately, that is fastened now so gamers may have a greater time attempting to get this extremely coveted weapon. Bungie additionally fastened the difficulty the place EoT did much less harm in opposition to yellow bar enemy varieties.
Additionally included within the Eyes of Tomorrow changes:
- Fastened a difficulty the place Guardians may embrace their darker aspect and harm their teammates utilizing the Frenzy perk.
- Added Unrelenting as a potential perk for THE SWARM Machine Gun.
Stasis nerfs and sophistication modifications are additionally prevalent on this week’s replace. You may take a look at the remainder of the official patch notes beneath, courtesy of Bungie:
- Eliminated harm resistance from Shatterdive.
- Added a 4s cooldown between activations of Shatterdive.
- Withering Blade
- Decreased Withering Blade harm in opposition to gamers from 90 to 65 harm. PvE harm is unchanged.
- Decreased Withering Blade sluggish stacks utilized to gamers from 60 to 40 stacks. PvE sluggish stacks are unchanged.
- Decreased the goal acquisition vary of Withering Blade after it impacts a participant from 12m to 8m. Vary after impacting PvE enemies is unchanged.
- Glacial Quake
- Eliminated AoE freeze in opposition to gamers on Tremendous solid. Will nonetheless freeze PvE enemies on solid.
- Diminished harm resistance whereas in Tremendous from 60 p.c to 50 p.c.
- Elevated the vitality price of utilizing Shiver Strike whereas in Glacial Quake from three p.c to seven p.c Tremendous vitality.
- Utilizing the combo of a Shiver Strike right into a Heavy slam assault will now price the complete Tremendous vitality of each the Shiver Strike and the slam (this beforehand solely price vitality for the slam).
- Shiver Strike
- Elevated downwards velocity utilized to Shiver Putting gamers when they’re slowed to extra rapidly pull them out of the air.
- Fastened a difficulty the place Shiver Strike (or Thundercrash) may get the participant caught in opposition to mushy ceilings in Crucible maps.
- Winter’s Wrath
- Improved monitoring of Winter’s Wrath projectiles, now monitoring power decays from its max worth over 10s as an alternative of two.2s.
- Elevated the dimensions of the Warlock Tremendous projectile’s proximity detonation radius 1.5m – 1.65m.
- The proximity detonation now begins at its largest and scales all the way down to 40 p.c over time.
- Penumbral Blast
- Decreased Penumbral Blast harm in opposition to gamers from 80 to 30 harm. PvE harm is unchanged.
- Iceflare Bolts
- Fastened a bug the place Iceflare Bolts would constantly attempt to swap targets.
- Elevated goal acquisition vary of Iceflare Bolts by 33 p.c.
- Elevated turning velocity of Iceflare Bolts to allow them to extra successfully hit close by targets.
- Chaos Attain
- Decreased the quantity of Tremendous vitality refunded when cancelling Chaos Attain early.
Basic Stasis Tuning
- Duskfield Grenade
- Diminished how strongly Duskfield Grenade pulls gamers inwards, successfully lowering the pull vary from 9.5m to ~6m. PvE pull impulse is unchanged.
- Diminished the sluggish stacks utilized to gamers by the grenade detonation from 20 to 10 stacks. Detonation sluggish stacks are unchanged in PvE.
- Diminished the sluggish stacks utilized to gamers on every tick of the grenade from ten to 5 stacks. Per-tick sluggish stacks are unchanged in PvE.
- Adjusted the UI presentation of the “Slowed” standing to show sluggish stacks as X/100 as an alternative of X/10, to extend readability when including sluggish stack quantities which might be fewer than ten.
- Stasis Crystals
- Diminished crystal shatter harm in opposition to gamers from (85 max, 55min) to (55 max, 25 min). PvE harm is unchanged.
- Whisper of Chains
- Diminished Whisper of Chains harm resistance bonus whereas in Tremendous from 25 p.c to 5 p.c. Harm resistance when not in Tremendous is unchanged. This solely impacts harm from different Guardians.
Stasis Fragment Quests
- Considerably lowered goal completion values for all Crucible fragment quests.
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fastened a difficulty the place gamers may earn Unique Cyphers with a full stock, ensuing within the lack of their reward.
- Fastened a difficulty that prevented the “Trash the Thresher” Triumph from finishing even when the circumstances have been met.
- Reset raid completion time stat trackers for any participant who has precisely 5 minutes time recorded within the stat tracker.
- Fastened a difficulty that prevented unhealthy luck safety for Eyes of Tomorrow from accumulating correctly on accounts the place gamers raided on a number of characters.
- Fastened points with the Frozen in Time decoration for the Unique Pulse Rifle No Time To Clarify.
- The decoration will now not show “Unique Merchandise” which prevented gamers from socketing it.
Chosen Seal and Title Necessities
- Changed the “Sure in Reminiscence” Triumph with “All of the Scattered Recollections” to make sure gamers who missed per week of taking part in the Presage exercise may earn the seal earlier than the Season ended.